Pmkisan.gov.in New Farmer Registration Form 2022 date has been extended. Farmers can fill-up the form at pmkisan.gov.in, as now PM Kisan New Farmer Registration form 2022 is available for all Eligible Farmers to avail benefit of Rs. 2000/- in instalment. Now Farmers can get the application form online at pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationFormnew.aspx,& know about pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2022 Last Date, New Farmer Form 2022, Status & Benefits, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria,11th Kist date, PM Kisan status, Apply online etc all information By reading this article. As we already know PM Modi Sarkar (Government Of India) Runs various welfare schemes (Sakari Yojana) for farmers and PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 is one of them Sarkari Yojana. In this Government scheme, eligible farmers will get Rs 2000/- on an instalment basis as per rules followed by Government. For availing benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 you should fill PM Kisan Registration 2022 New Farmer form, you can do this via online mode. for more detail on- How To Register For PM Kisan 2022 and PM Kisan Online Registration 2022 Eligibility details you should read this article till the end.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 ?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme (PM Kisan Yojana), or pmkisan.gov.in, is a government scheme for the welfare of all small & marginal farmers. In this PM Kisan yojana 2022 farmers will get up to Rs 6000 in one year in form of their minimum income support.PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana aims for covering a total of 125 million eligible farmers all over India. PM Modi yojana comes into effect from 1 December 2018. This Sarkari yojana was launched by PM Narendra Modi’s Government. Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was mainly inspired by Telangana’s scheme named-Rythu Bandhu scheme, and a total of Rs 20000 crore was allotted in Financial Year 2018-19 and in the Financial year, 2019-20 more 2 crores allotted for PM Kisan Yojana.
In simple words in this -PM Kisan Yojana, all eligible farmers will get benefits of Rs. 2000 in every four months, a total of Rs. 6000 per Annum. When Farmers complete pmkisan.gov.in Registration– PM Modi sarkar directly transferred Rs. 2000 in eligible farmer’s bank account.
PM Kisan Yojana Overview – @pmkisan.gov.in (₹2,000 Installment date)
- The first instalment (Pahli Kist) is given – from 1st April to 31st July.
- The second instalment (Doosri kist) is given between- 1st August – 30th November.
- The final instalment(Last Kist) is given between- 1st December – 30th March.
- A total of 12.35 plus crores of beneficiaries( Farmers) are registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- To get the benefit, All Eligible Farmers must complete PM Kisan E-KYC (Kisan Yojana E-KYC 2022).
@pmkisan.gov.in Registration online- PM Kisan Status 2022( Latest News)
अभी हाल ही में उप कृषि निदेशक योगेश प्रताप सिंह ने बताया कि अप्रैल 2022 से सभी किश्तों को आधार कार्ड नंबर के आधार पर ट्रांसफर किया जाएगा। जैसा कि आपको ज्ञात हो पहले सभी पीएम किसान निधि योजना की किश्तें खाता संख्या के आधार पर दी जाती थीं।
अब यह जरूरी नहीं कि सभी छोटे या सीमांत किसान PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 2022 में शामिल हों। छोटे किसान होते हुए भी अगर परिवार का कोई भी सदस्य टैक्स दे रहा है तो उस स्थिति में लाभार्थी को योजना से बाहर कर दिया जाएगा। इसके अलावा, जिन किसानों के पास कृषि भूमि है लेकिन मालिक एक सरकारी कर्मचारी है या किसान को वार्षिक पेंशन के रूप में ₹10000/- मिलते हैं, उन्हें भी अब से PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Form 2022 Yojana-में शामिल नहीं किया जाएगा।
PM Kisan Registration 2022
PM Kisan New farmer Registration 2022: Forgetting benefits from PM Kisan yojana 2022 Farmers must be eligible for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. AS per the latest update farmers will need Aadhar Linked Bank Account for getting Rs. 2000/- instalment and Beneficiaries must complete registration at Pmkisan.gov.in (Government Official Website). Farmers can get their PM Kisan Status on Dashboard by Login To their account @Pmkisan.gov.in.You can easily check your Installment Status by completing PM Kisan Registration 2022 and get your 11th kist.
Eligible Farmers as per Conditions mentioned under PMAY can easily register offline as well as via online mode. For Offline mode, you can register via CSC Centre and for online Registration, you must visit- Pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Registration 2022 New Farmer Form Information List
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana)|
|Announced By||Piyush Goyal|
|PM Kisan Scheme Last date of registration||31 May 2022|
|Registration Status||Available Now|
|Total Allotted expenditure on PM Kisan Yojana||Rs. 75,000|
|Total PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiaries||More than 12 Crore|
|Beneficiary of PMKSNY||Small and Marginal Farmer|
|Benefits under Pm Kisan Yojana||Financial support of Rs 6000 Per annum|
|Purpose||Minimum Financial Support for Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|PM Kisan Registration 2022 Registration Approval Time||10-14 days minimum|
|PM Kisan registration 2022 Ways||Online via pmkisan.gov.in & Offline via CSC (Common Service Center)|
|Yojana Type||Sarkari Yojana|
PMkisan.gov.in Online Registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana under, small and marginal farmers will get benefits of Rs. 6000 per annum, 2000 in every four months (instalment basis). As per PM Kisan new farmer registration 2022, farmers must check if they are eligible for PM Kisan registration 2022, then only they should apply for Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. After Registration when your application would be approved then your name would be seen in Pm Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 and will get stating benefits under this Sarkari Yojana. For eligible, you must check these points-
- Small or marginal Farmers can apply for PM Kisan yojana 2022
- Farmers who cultivate on other lands can register at pmkisan.gov.in
- Eligible farmer family income should be less than 6 Lakhs per annum or year
- Before Registration, Farmers should make sure no one in the family is doing a Government job.
- If a farmer’s family member pays tax then the farmer would not be benefited under Pm Kisan Nidhi yojana 2022 or the New farmer form rule.
- A Farmer with a retired monthly pension of Rs.10,000/-or more would not be eligible for this Yojana.
- A Landholder with Professionals jobs like Doctors, CA, Engineers, Lawyers, & Architects, would not be eligible for PM Kisan Registration 2022.
- Eligible Farmer must have an Aadhar card number and a linked Bank account
- To get benefits, the Farmer must have his/her name on Pm Kisan Beneficiary List 2022.
- Farmer’s name must be in the government’s data & have the nationality of India.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Registration 2022 – New Farmer Application
- A farmer must have his/her landholding records.
- A farmer must have Identification basic documents like – An Aadhar card number or voter Id card, a driving License, NREGA job card, and PAN Card.
- A farmer must have Aadhar card-linked bank account details
- A farmer must have his/her mobile number, and bank passbook copy.
NOTE: If you have these above-mentioned documents but in the printed form then you must scan them via a scanner App on your phone since you will need them for uploading during the Registration process.
Pm Kisan Yojana 11th kist date @pmkisan.gov.in – Registration Last Date
- PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana New Farmer Registration Last Date 2022 is 31 May 2022.
- First farmers must be eligible for PM Kisan scheme 2022 as per new Farmer registration eligibility criteria.
- Second, then the farmer must apply online at pmkisan.gov.in or via offline mode- CSC( Common Service Center).
- If eligible farmers don’t register on pmkisan.gov.in –Pm Kisan yojana official portal then the farmer will not get any benefits from the scheme.
- If Farmer applies and their application is approved then they will get Rs. 2000/- three times per annum.
So, without any further hindrance if you are eligible then you must apply online @pmkisan.gov.in before the last date- 31 May 2022.
How to do PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration 2022-Step wise Procedure
- Step 1– To Apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022, you first have to visit the Official Portal- @pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2-After then on the website Homepage you will find a tab Named- ‘New Farmer Registration’, there you have to tap on it.
- step 3– Then you will see a new redirected webpage and ask for ‘Farmer Type’- if you are from a Rural region select ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ and if you are from an Urban area then select – ‘Urban Farmer Registration’.
- Step 4– After then you will be asked for some credentials, fill them out and use Mobile No for registration, post filling just tap on the ‘Send OTP’ tab.
- Step 5– You will receive an OTP on your Mobile number, fill this in the OTP section and Proceed to the next Procedure.
- Step 6– After Then you will find the Next Page, where you have to fill in more credentials and upload scanned required Documents, After verifying them carefully- tap on the ‘Submit’ Tab.
- Step 7-Finally, your Application for PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration 2022 is completed. Now You have to wait for 10-14 days to Approving Your Application.
- Step 8– Congratulations!! If your Application is Approved, now you will get Rs. 2000/- in every 3 instalments.
Note: After Registration, Don’t forget to Download & Print Pm Kisan Registration Application 2022.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022 Official Portal-
Official Registration Portal – pmkisan.gov.in (Link)
In this Article, We try to provide All important information related to PM Kisan registration 2022, and we hope that after Reading this Article on Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022– New Farmer Registration, you get enough details and be able to Apply online @Pmkisan.gov.in.If you find this post helpful then don’t forget to share this with your friends & family. If we forget to cover something, or you have any queries then feel free to comment below. If you have any other suggestions then also kindly let us know.
What is the last date of PM Kisan’s registration of new farmers from 2022?
31 May 2022
What is the meaning of PM Kisan’s 11th instalment date of 2022?
April- July 2022
Can an urban farmer apply for PM Kisan yojana 2022 online?
Yes, If you are Eligible for applying then visit @pmkisan.gov.in for filling in your details.
What is the meaning of the PM Kisan bank account?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme (PM-Kisan) is a Government Scheme, via this Eligible farmers can get minimum financial support of Rs. 6000/- per annum by registering an Aadhar linked Bank Account.
How can farmer check their PM Kisan beneficiary status in 2022?
For PM Kisan beneficiary Status 2022, you must visit pmkisan.gov.in.then Tap on the ‘PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check’ link.
What is eKYC for PM Kisan yojana 2022?
“eKYC is Required for PM Kisan Registration 2022.eKYC is an OTP based verification which you have to complete during PM Kisan new Farmer Registration 2022. In offline mode, you can visit the nearest CSC centre for Biometric Based KYC Verification.
What is PM Kisan 11th instalment’s Last date?
31 May 2022
What are the eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Yojana?
The small & Marginal farmers who have land or no land, Have an annual income of less than 6 lakh per annum with no Government job will get Rs.6000/- per annum from Government.
What type of Documents are needed for PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022 @PMkisan.gov.in ?
A Farmer Must have his/her Landholding data, Aadhar car, Passbook, and A Bank Account for PM Kisan Nidhi New Farmer Registration 2022.
What is the Official Portal of PM Kisan Yojana 2022 for getting Rs. 2000/- ?
Official Website link- @pmkisan.gov.in